5 Star Service
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ PROVIDING 5 STAR SERVICE EVERYDAY
Here at Dockham Dental Care, we believe in providing the most comprehensive dental care for Stanton, MI and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to being the practice that Stanton and area residents choose for all dentistry services.
Our 5 Star Service Includes:
⭐COMFORT YOU DESERVE
Our number one priority for all of our patients is for them to receive complete, comfortable care. Our team is dedicated to making you feel at home both in and out of the dental chair. Going to the dentist should not be a hassle, so we work hard to make it a pleasant, enjoyable experience.
At Stanton Family Dental Care, we go the extra mile to make sure you feel right at home by offering a variety of amenities to our visitors.
Once you arrive, we encourage you to enjoy one of our fabulous, warm cookies and to take off your shoes. We want you to be able to relax with a piping hot cup of hot chocolate, coffee, or tea, or a nice chilled bottle of water.
When you’re in our treatment rooms, you will enjoy a relaxing memory foam chair, pillows, and blankets. Each treatment room has a nice view of our garden area. We will do everything to put your mind at ease while you’re in our office, and make you feel like you’re not at the dentist at all.
Best of all, at the end of your visit, you’ll be handed a warm cotton face cloth to freshen up with. We want you to feel pampered, relaxed, and pleasant. We believe every patient deserves a 5 Star Experience, so our team works diligently every day to provide that to our visitors.
Click here to view our Comfort Menu.
Our team is dedicated to giving all of our patients the care they deserve. Our skilled team members have various certifications, so you will always receive the best and latest dental treatments available.
For Stanton Family Dental Care, complete care doesn’t just mean making sure you attend regular appointments and maintain a healthy mouth. To us it means getting to know each patient, their needs, and their desires for their smile. It means constantly updating the services we provide, so we are always providing the best possible treatment options to everyone who visits our office. Furthermore, it means making sure you feel comfortable, safe, and cared for when you visit our dentist office.
While the basics of dentistry are pretty consistent, the methods and technologies available are always evolving. With Stanton Family Dental Care, you can rest assured that we are always using the latest, most effective technology. Our staff is always training in new ways to treat you and your family. We are proud to offer the most advanced, and latest technology so you and your family receive the highest level of dental care in Central Michigan.
Technology used by Stanton Family Dental Care:
- Digital & Panoramic X-rays
- Computer Decay Analysis with Spectra®
- Clear Correct Invisible Braces
- Comprehensive Braces for Children & Adults – Metal & White Type
- Florida Probe™ Computer Gum Pocket Analysis
- T-Scan™ Computer Bite Analysis Program
- CAESY™ Education Systemic
- The Smile Channel Reception Room Education System
- Intraoral Cameras
- VELscope® Oral Cancer Check
- MI Paste & Prevident Remineralization Pastes
- Closys Rinse, Toothpaste.
Making sure you have good oral health helps keeps the rest of your body healthy as well. The team at Stanton Family Dental Care is dedicated to helping all patients maintain good oral health, and to treat them with the respect they deserve. One of the many ways we serve our patients is by providing the most advanced treatments available. Our staff is always learning about new methods and treatment options, so you and your loved ones receive the most current and effective care.
Advanced Treatment Options Offered by Stanton Family Dental Care:
- Home and Chairside Whitening Solutions
- Ozone/Oxygen Treatment
- Customized Complete and Partial Dentures
- Tooth Colored Fillings – Mercury Free
- Oral Conscious Sedation (Sleeping Pill)
- Nitrous Oxide Conscious Sedation
- Mercury Free/Mercury Safe Dentistry
- Holistic/Biological Dentistry
- Regular Diameter and Mini Dental Implants
Our pursuit of learning did not end when we received our degrees and registrations. Our staff is highly trained and has a diverse set of certifications and specialties. We have never slowed our pursuit of knowledge and expertise in all phases of dentistry, so you can have the services that you need in a local office and not have to be referred to another city for a specialist. Stanton Family Dental Care feels confident performing all the various treatments that you need.
These memberships and certifications include:
feels confident to perform for you!
These memberships and certifications include:
- Member of the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants (IAMDI)
- Ozone Certified — CMU3™ Level 1 from The Florida Ozone Institute
- Tip Edge Orthodontics Certified — Comprehensive Metal/Ceramic Braces
- Bicon Implants — Certified Advanced Training – Regular Diameter implants
- Imtec Implant Trained – Mini Implant
- Mini Implant Training with Dr. Todd Shatkin
- Perio Protect Method Certified
- Clear Correct™ Certified (Invisible Braces)
- Velscope® (Oral Cancer Evaluation)
- T-Scan™ — Computer Bite Analysis Trained
- KAT Implant Training – Regular Diameter implants
We Take Your Dental Insurance
We’ll make the process of paying for your dental care as simple as possible! Our office accepts a wide variety of insurance plans, and we’re always happy to file your claim for you so that you can be sure to receive the maximum benefits available to you. At Stanton Family Dental Care, we work with BlueCross BlueShield, Delta Dental, Metlife, Cigna, United, and more! Call us today to find out how we can maximize your insurance plan!
MOST INSURANCES WELCOME AND MAXIMIZED!
NEW PATIENT SPECIALS & FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
Contact us to schedule an appointment today.
The Proof is in Our Patients
Clean. Professional. Kind. Helpful. David Dockham is incredibly
knowledgeable and great at explaining procedures and options."
Jen was amazing and Dr. Dockham is a wonderful doctor. I really appreciated their thoroughness
and explaining everything to me on my level. I would definitely recommend Dockham Dental!"
The results so far are very positive. He was willing to work with us on financing and costs.
We would recommend his services to anyone."