Advanced Technology in Stanton, MI
While the basics of dentistry are pretty consistent, the methods and technologies available are always evolving. With Stanton Family Dental Care, you can rest assured that we are always using the latest, most effective technology. Our staff is always training in new ways to treat you and your family. We are proud to offer the most advanced, and latest technology so you and your family receive the highest level of dental care in Central Michigan.
Technology used by Stanton Family Dental Care:
- Digital & Panoramic X-rays
- Computer Decay Analysis with Spectra®
- Clear Correct Invisible Braces
- Comprehensive Braces for Children & Adults – Metal & White Type
- Florida Probe™ Computer Gum Pocket Analysis
- T-Scan™ Computer Bite Analysis Program
- CAESY™ Education Systemic
- The Smile Channel Reception Room Education System
- Intraoral Cameras
- VELscope® Oral Cancer Check
- MI Paste & Prevident Remineralization Pastes
- Closys Rinse, Toothpaste
Making sure you have good oral health helps keeps the rest of your body healthy as well. The team at Stanton Family Dental Care is dedicated to helping all patients maintain good oral health, and to treat them with the respect they deserve. One of the many ways we serve our patients is by providing the most advanced treatments available. Our staff is always learning about new methods and treatment options, so you and your loved ones receive the most current and effective care.
Advanced Treatment Options Offered by Stanton Family Dental Care:
- Home and Chairside Whitening Solutions
- Ozone/Oxygen Treatment
- Customized Complete and Partial Dentures
- Tooth Colored Fillings – Mercury Free
- Oral Conscious Sedation (Sleeping Pill)
- Nitrous Oxide Conscious Sedation
- Mercury Free/Mercury Safe Dentistry
- Holistic/Biological Dentistry
- Regular Diameter and Mini Dental Implants
Our pursuit of learning did not end when we received our degrees and registrations. Our staff is highly trained and has a diverse set of certifications and specialties. Dr. Dockham has never slowed his pursuit of knowledge and expertise in all phases of dentistry, so have the services that you need in a local office and not have to be referred to another city for a specialist for all the various treatments that Dr. Dockham feels confident to perform for you!
These memberships and certifications include:
- Member of the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants (IAMDI)
- Ozone Certified — CMU3™ Level 1 from The Florida Ozone Institute
- Tip Edge Orthodontics Certified — Comprehensive Metal/Ceramic Braces
- Bicon Implants — Certified Advanced Training – Regular Diameter implants
- Imtec Implant Trained – Mini Implant
- Mini Implant Training with Dr. Todd Shatkin
- Perio Protect Method Certified
- ClearCorrect™ Certified (Invisible Braces)
- Velscope® (Oral Cancer Evaluation)
- T-Scan™ — Computer Bite Analysis Trained
- KAT Implant Training – Regular Diameter implants
MOST INSURANCES WELCOME AND MAXIMIZED!
NEW PATIENT SPECIALS & FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
Contact us to schedule an appointment today.
The Proof is in Our Patients
Clean. Professional. Kind. Helpful. David Dockham is incredibly
knowledgeable and great at explaining procedures and options."
Jen was amazing and Dr. Dockham is a wonderful doctor. I really appreciated their thoroughness
and explaining everything to me on my level. I would definitely recommend Dockham Dental!"
The results so far are very positive. He was willing to work with us on financing and costs.
We would recommend his services to anyone."